2014/01/31

Last Night's Meet...

   So last night's Owner's Meet did not go as I hoped due to nobody showing up. I have decided to reschedule the Subaru meet for Thursday, February 13 at 7pm. The location is still to be determined as I am still working that part out. I want a large group so I will schedule so far in advance that people can do what they have to to make it.  I hope that everyone follows me on Twitter that reads this as I will be posting the information for upcoming meets on there. I would like to make this a monthly or biweekly event. I already have a meet scheduled for owners who like skiing and snowboarding for Tuesday, March 4 from 11am-4pm at Ski Ward in Shrewsbury. But that is still way far down the road. Stay tuned as I will post pictures of other owners' vehicles as time goes on. I like winter, as I snowboard, but I like all the other seasons for other reasons such as car shows, meets and hitting the sun filled beaches in Hampton. That's all for now! I will be taking the weekend off so I will post on Monday. Thanks for following!

No comments:

Post a Comment