2014/01/23

How it began....

      I began searching for my first new car while I was sitting in the squad bay of the Medical Rehabilitation Platoon (MRP for short) at Parris Island, SC. It was there where my journey began. As a kid I always had a large stack of car magazines but never thought of owning a Subaru that is, until one day I came across a Car & Driver magazine with this funny lifted wagon in it. As I started reading about it, the more intrigued I became. It was weird yet cool concept. The 2013 Subaru XV (XV Crosstrek here in the U.S.) was something I thought could take me where I  wanted to go, someplace off the beaten path or take my dog to the park. I never made it past Marine corps. boot camp but I did end up buying that car in August of 2013. Here it is:







No comments:

Post a Comment